Tasks are located under Projects in the sidebar of the Admin Dashboard.
To add a Task, Select New and add the following information:
Add the following information:
- Name: Title of the Task.
- Project: Select the Project.
- Start Deadline: Enter the Start Date.
- End Deadline: Enter the End Date.
- Assigned: Select the Contact.
- Parent: If this Task is a Sub-Task, Select the Parent Task.
- Priority: Optional, You can select low, medium or high.
- Description: The Description of the Task.
- Visible to Client: To show or hide it to the Client.
- Important: If selected, the Task will appear in bold on Project reports.
- Status: Open or Closed, if Closed the Task will not be editable.
- Billable: If the Task is to be Billed or Not.
- Bill Time: Enter the bill time in hours and minutes 00:00.
- Note: If you wish to add a note to the task, this will appear in exports and Client view.
- Attachments: If you want to add an attachment to the task.
After entering the information above, select Save or Save & Close.